From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/150320.html
- Skitter: [off-screen] Wow. The Sett's ship handles like a dream
- Taneel: [off-screen] It isn't the ship, Skitter...
- Taneel: You have a talent for piloting like I've never seen
- Skitter: Nahhh... I turn left, ship goes left. It ain't a mystery.
- Skitter: [off-screen] In any case, we're out safe...
Doesn't look like anyone's in pursuit
- Skitter: [off-screen] ... And the gas giant is an hour or so away
- Taneel: SIGH...
- Taneel: Park us near the magnetic pole, in any sulfide band.
- Skitter: And then what? What do we do next?
- Taneel: Well... I've thought up a detauiled, two-step plan:
One: See if the Sett has anything resembling Scotch on this ship
- Taneel: Two: Drink said Scotch while looking at pictures of Nosh
- Skitter: Ah. OK.
"We figure it out tomorrow."
- Skitter: Gotcha
- This page is called "I Turn Left...Ship Goes Left"