From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/150306.html
- Taneel: [off-screen] Skitter, can you dance us through that Vinn Fleet?
- Skitter: [off-screen] I can try
- Skitter: But where do we... go? This ain't a big ship. We can only fly in-system.
- Taneel: It'll have to be one of the six moons of Slaughter
- Skitter: Nope. I'm seeing mayday calls from each of the moons. This invasion is huge
- Taneel: Buhhh. What else is in this system?
- Skitter: Gas giants
- Taneel: Fine. Head to the nearest one.
- Taneel: We'll hide in a polysulfide cloud.
- Cuddow: Haaa! Tha shounds like lyricsh for a love shong
- Taneel: What does?
- Cuddow: "We'll hide in a polly shulfide cloud"
- Taneel: What in God's name kinda love song is that??
- Cuddow: MEBBE the GREATESH love shong INNA WERLD
- Skitter: Siddown, Cuddow, you're drunk.
- This page is called "Shounds Like Lyrikcsh for a Love Song"