From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/150130.html
- Fernando: Sorry about the pants. Was just waking up.
- Emperor Cruz: Never mind that. How good are you in a fight?
- Fernando: A... fight?
- Emperor Cruz: A gunfight. Ship-to-ship combat: How'd you do in Drive Corps?
- Fernando: Oh! I was great! Scored sharpshooter with M-Wave cannons and rail guns.
- Emperor Cruz: Ha ha ha! Thank God! We might salvage this, yet!
... And how's your driving?
- Fernando: Oh. Um.
I never actually passed by driving class
- Emperor Cruz: Dutt-dutt-dutt... Nevermind. We'll just use whatcha got.
- Emperor Cruz: Shoot CONSTANTLY as you drive.
- This page is called "How's Your Driving?"