From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/141219.html
- [Centro Imperial de Intelligencia logo says Terra |Estrella|Familia]
- La Familia member: Sir, your imperial astronomer wants to see you.
- Emperor Cruz: My what?' My astronomer??
- La Familia member: He says it's important. Keeps saying "the enemy is on the move"
- Emperor Cruz: Fine. Send him in.
- Astronomer: Ohhhh, my liege! My most blesséd emperor!
- Emperor Cruz: [thinks] (Fillipod)
- Astronomer: You, the most omnipotent of men! The sun, moon and stars of our empire!
- Astronomer: My steadfast ruler! My bravest lord!
- Astronomer: My most cherished king!
- [Fillipod feet go scamper scamper scamper]
- Astronomer: Surely you are a parking ticket...
...because you've got fine written all over you.
- Emperor Cruz: Wait, what?
- Astronomer: Oh no... which one? I tried studying human praise on the car ride over.
- This page is called "Surely You Are a Parking Ticket"
- This page is available as a limited print on the store
- This is the first appearance of the imperial astronomer, the familia member appeared before, on Page 0101.