From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/140603.html
- [crowd chants DRAH-GON DRAH-GON DRAH-GON
- Skitter: The dragon! ... It's moving off!
- Nosh: Is she dead??
- Taneel: No one could survive that, Nosh.
- Skitter: She's not dead! Can't you see her heart?? It's still beating.
- Taneel: WHAT?
- Skitter: [off-screen] Her pulse. It's sending out tiny ripples in the gravitational field.
- Taneel: [off-screen] You can see that??
- Skitter: Honestly... How do you guys see anything without a mohawk?
- Skitter: ... Humans are like the naked mole rats of space.
- Nosh: I have said exact thing
- This page is called "The Gravimentrics of Naked Mole Rats".