From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/120428.html
- Porthos: [off-screen] Forgive us, cousin.
- [bag says Pop Corn]
- Porthos: ... We only have a few seconds, so we'll have to be quick.
- Fernando: MAAAH! How'd you get onboard??
- Tall Primo: We have our little parlor tricks.
Like disabling onboard recording before we boarded.
- Porthos: I'm very good with buttons, you see.
- Fernando: But... I have to arrest you, now.
- Porthos: Oh, I think not. You're too much like your father.
- Fernando: Don't say that! My father was... a traitor.
- Porthos: Ah, but that's what we've come to tell you!
- Strong Primo: Your father was the best of men. We owe him our lives.
- Tall Primo: He was robbed of his true place in the family.
- Fernando: M... mom always said he got what he deserved.
- Tall Primo: I think it is time to ask her again.
Perhaps in a far-away, open field.
- Porthos: ... In a noisy wind, and away from prying eyes.
- Strong Primo: ... You may just get the truth.
- Tres Primos: [off-screen] Nos vemos, pequno rey.
- Tres Primos: [off-screen] We must be off.
- Tres Primos: [off-screen] Much like truth itself... our little parlor tricks are fleeting, and only last so long against the might of the empire.