From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/120420.html
- Prahsitt captain: [off-screen] Sorry captain. I can't give you folks a ride. I'm not seeinf anything on your cargo list I need.
- Taneel: [off-screen] There must be something
- Prahsitt captain: Look. I trade exclusively with Grasskans. So unless you got their currency, we can't deal.
- Taneel: What if -
- Orla: ... I could offer you a digestive enzyme that'll expand your diet ten-fold?
- Prahsitt captain: What?
- Taneel: --What?
- Orla: You're a travellin' guy. You know what it's like to land on a planet, half staved, and not be able to stomach anything in the local diet.
- Prahsitt captain: Well, sure.
- Orla: This enzyme'll fix that. Next palanet you're on, you can eat any organics you find: shoe leather, tree bark... whatever.
- Orla: This enzyme breaks it down to tasty, workable bits
- Nosh: Wait. What?? Orla, why haven't you shared this enzyme with the rest of us?
- Orla: Why? You have some pent-up desire to eat shoe leather??
- Nosh: No!
- Nosh: ... Maybe!
- Nosh: No one look at me.
- This is the first time a Prahsitt appears in the comic.