From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/120414.html
- Nosh: Well, at least we are going to a planet named Slaughter...
- Nosh: ... and not facing a slaughter
A ha ha ha ha
- Nosh: Oof. That is uncomfortable silence.
- Nosh: [whispers] (... Are we facing a slaughter?)
- Taneel: You'll meet 100 species on that planet, and each one is a mob hitman.
- Cuddow: I don't believe we Fillipods have ever been to Slaughter?
- Fernando: No one from the empire goes there, anymore.
- Taneel: Speaking of which: We can't take the Machito there. An imperial ship will get shot on sight.
... So we'll leave one man behind, and hire a ride for the rest of us.
- Orla: I'll watch the ship, cap'n.
- Taneel: Wh-? No. No, Familia should stay with the Drive. Besides, I'll need my xenobiologist
- Nosh: Is good to have one! Sometimes is hard to tell whether to talk to creature, or eat creature.
- Nosh: ... I have made awkward choices in past.
- Fernando: Well, I'm fine staying here. There's no part of me wants to go to Slaughter.
- Taneel: Then Orla: Hail a ship and let's get started.
- [Taneel watches Orla suspectfully]
- A xenobiologist should be thrilled at the thought of going to such a diverse place, instead Orla wants to stay with the ship, on which only Familia should stay. Hmmm...