From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/120406.html
- Taneel: Cuddow. Wha--?
- Cuddow: The pants gripped me fiercely, captain. It was too terrifying an embrace of fabric.
- Orla: ... So he put them on his head.
- Cuddow: They sing, do they not? As a hat?
- Taneel: Take them off.
- Fernando: Excuse me, captain. Permission to suggest a course?
- Taneel: Lord. Yes. Thank you, 'Nando. Save me from this accidental dorm party.
- Fernando: Well, so, Skitter's people were once seen at a fuel depot, right? So we know they're space-faring.
- Fernando: But we also know they're not in the records of any major worlds.
- Taneel: ... And?
- Fernando: And where do space-faring folks go when they don't want to be in any records?
- Taneel: Aha! I see what you mean! The six moons of Slaughter!
- Fernando: Exactly! The six moons of Slaughter! We should search there!
- Nosh: Achh, no! Is terrible name! ... "Slaughter"?? We need to find six moons of Smooches.
- Nosh: Everyone raise hand if prefer to go six moons of Smooches.
- This is the first mention of Slaughter.
- This is the first mention of Smooches.
- ↑ not an actual planet