From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/120403.html
- Cuddow: Tell me about yourself, Orla.
... Paint for me the canvas of your homeworld.
- Orla: Don't have a homeworld, actually. I was born on a transport in deep space.
- Cuddow: Ahh! A child of the stars! How romantic!
- Orla: Hardly. My childhood was... complicated. I bounced around a lot.
- Cuddow: [off-screen] Still romantic! To bounce around. Life on the road!
- Orla: It was a terrible childhood. Took my mind years to get past it.
- Cuddow: Even more romantic! The angst of a tortured path, leading to a happy outcome!
- Orla: Was it a happy outcome??
- Cuddow: Well here you stand! A science officer tasked with saving your race from coquerors!
- Orla: ... By making you underwear that won't bunch.
- Cuddow: Indeed!