From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/120128.html
- Orla: Why do I have to make you a uniform? I'm no tailor.
- Cuddow: ... The captain felt that you, as the ship's xenobiologist, would be the closest thing for a Fillipod.
- Orla: I'm not even sure what to... measure on you.
- Cuddow: Oh, indeed! How does one take the measure of a man?
- Orla: No, I mean... where do I make the pants... go??
- Cuddow: Oh! Ha ha ha! I have no idea! I've never worn pants! It's all very exciting.
- Orla: You don't wear clothes?
- Cuddow: Never! But I look forward to my new fabricatory flourish! Sarongs to sashay in! Sashes for sartorial songs!
- Orla: Cuddow, it's just a uniform.
- Cuddow: ... Uniformly wonderful.