From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/111110.html
- Nueva Sevilla, the outer colonies
- Driver: [off-screen] I never unnerstan you Familia. Why you givin' all this grain to Ivanov? Man's a crook.
- [wagons with numbers 24, 132, 68]
- La Familia member: He is. But our family can't control an empire without... helping hands. Especially out here. So we take a page from the Romans, and we buy our friends when needed.
- Driver: Just feels like people gon' be pissed if they ever find out ta---
- La Familia member: ... Driver?
- Tall Primo: ¡Saludos!
- Tall Primo: Forgive us, cousin. But this grain is for the people of Sevilla.
- La Familia member: "Cousin"? Who...?
- Tall Primo: Tres Primos at our service!
- Porthos: Or rather, very much not at your service.
- Strong Primo: Give our emperor un besito for us.
- This is the first time Tres Primos appear in the comic.
- This is the first time the driver and the La Familia member appear in the comic.
- This is our first time on the outer colonies, and on Nueva Sevilla.
- saludos - hi
- un besito - a kiss