From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/111006.html
- Cuddow: Good captain! If it please you, I have a small gift to give my new crewmates.
- Taneel: Oh. OK, Cuddow.
- Cuddow: As you know, we Fillipods have poet hearts
- Orla and Fernando: oh no
- Cuddow: so I've taken the time to pen
- Orla and Fernando: no no no no
- Cuddow: a poem
- Orla and Fernando: nooooo...
- Cuddow: to celebrate this day...
- Orla and Fernando: GUHH.
- Orla: No! No Fillipod poetry! I have to get some work done this month.
- Fernando: A Fillipod gave our convocation speech at Drive Corps: They had to truck in meals.
- Nosh: Stop it! Listen to you all. Complainings and such. Is nice gesture, poem! Is pure gift, purely given.
- Fernando: Nosh, have you ever heard a Fillipod poem? They're all 40 weeks long.
- Nosh: pffft!
- Nosh: Cuddow, you go ahead. Show them is not long.
- Cuddow: "In the fitful and unfolding flow of years before my birth..."
- Orla and Fernando: UGGH.
- On Earth, the longest epic poem in the world is the Mahābhārata.