From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/110923.html
- Taneel: So... Where can we drop you, Cuddow?
- Cuddow: I... don't know. I've never been off-world.
- Nosh: Ooo! Maybe stay here!
- Nosh: On the Machito!
- Cuddow: No no no... I have no place on a ship.
- Nosh: But what is choice?!? Home planet is no good... Earth has too many Tesskan guards...
- Nosh: ... You can not stay long-term in Veetan gravity
- Nosh: Can't live on Vinn. No one can live on Vinn.
- Cuddow: ... Can't live on the Outer Colonies. The revolution is incessant.
- Nosh: But think! You rank makes you ambassador.
- Nosh: He could do that job, right cap?
- Taneel: "Cap"??
- Nosh: ... And I can teach you how to run ship! Is no problem! Buttons are all colors of rainbow.
- Cuddow: You paint a rich tableau, Veetan.
- Cuddow: But I believe he's right, captain. Joining your crew may be my best option.
- Nosh: Eeee! Is like having new sleepover-party friends!
- Nosh: We stay up and giggle!
- This is the first mention of the outer colonies in the comic.