From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/110804.html
- Fernando: Tell me the story again, mom... the "Tres Primos" story.
- Fernando's mother: That's a forbidden story. I shouldn't have told you that.
- Fernando: Pleeease, mom. I'll go right to bed, afterward.
- Fernando's mother: sigh-
... They were cousins.
But not just cousin-cousins. They were brothers in every sense but birth.
- Fernando: And they grew up on the Moon, right?
- Fernando's mother: They grew up on the Moon. Away from the Earth and the emperor and the poverty.
- Fernando's mother: And when they came to Earth, and saw the poverty, and saw the emperor doing nothing about it... they stole.
- Fernando's mother: They stole from the emperor, stole from his companies, stole from his armies...
... and gave it all to the poor.
- Fernando's mother: And when the emperor told the Tres Primos that their lives were forfeit, they stole one last time.
- Fernando's mother: A ship. A Ring ship. One that would let them escape their emperor.
- Fernando's mother: And so they flew, those Tres Primos, from colony to colony, planet to planet, putting right all the wrongs of their family.
- Fernando's mother: And every night, they would go to sleep when their mother told them.
- Fernando: Awww mom. Don't ruin it.
- Fernando's mother: Go to sleep, 'Nando.
- Fernando's mother: ... My little prince.
- This is the first mention of the Tres Primos.
- There's a Familia poster with Familia logo, a Ring ship model, a toy Tesskan, a chess board and a baseball in the second panel.
- There's a toy Fillipod in panel 5. Interestingly, it seems to be designed for target practice.