From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/110728.html
- Fernando: What?? You know how the Drive works?!?
... Do you know what my family will do to your people when they find out??
- [door goes shnnk.]
- Cuddow: What, crack our planet in half? Oh wait.
- Fernando: But how did... when did you figure it out?
- Cuddow: During the war. Tesskans gave us two of your captured ships.
- Cuddow: Took us about three years to sort it out.
- Fernando: But you never used it. Why didn't you use it??
- Cuddow: We lied to the Tesskans. Said we couldn't figure it out. They would've won the war with it.
- Fernando: ... They would've.
- Cuddow: ... So we gave them a near-light drive, and hid away the knowledge with just a few of us.
- Fernando: That's... kind of amazing.
- Cuddow: Look, everyone underestimates us. But Fillipods ain't ig'nant.
We went from zero manufacturing to space travel in two generations!
- Cuddow: I mean, come on. Can I get a what-what?
- Cuddow: [sings] WHAT-WHAAAAT.