From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/110721.html
- Cuddow: Wow. Never been on a human ship before.
- Taneel: How is that possible? You're the Senior Advisor on Tesskil. You essentially run the planet.
- Cuddow: I'm a glorified office manager. ... An office manager kept on a short leash.
- Taneel: Well... you're your own man, now. Feel free to roam the ship.
- Skitter: ... This teeny, tiny ship.
- Cuddow: Whoa. Ho. Hey hey hey. You Familia?
- Fernando: I am.
- Cuddow: Could I... see the Drive?
- Fernando: You know you can't.
- Cuddow: Well, what if I let you in on a little Fillipod secret?
- Fernando: ... And what secret is that?
- Cuddow: [whispers] ... We already know how your Drive works.