From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/110609.html
- Taneel: That thing is aimed right at Tesskil...
Nosh, get the Grand Voss on the horn.
Tell him a ship-of-the-line captain is invoking "Tesoro."
- Nosh: OK... but...
... are all those real words?
- Taneel: Just say it. He'll know what it means.
And Skitter: Land us in the Tesskan capital in the meantime.
- Skitter: 'K
- Nosh: Ma'am? The Voss is demanding that---
- Grand Voss: Captain!?! I refuse to abandon my planet. LEAVE ME BE.
- Taneel: Sir, you are facing possible annihilation. I have the authority to evacuate your government if
- Grand Voss: Bullshit.
- Grand Voss: "Tesoro's" just a scheme to install humans in command. I won't fall for it.
- Taneel: Gaaaaah. Doesn't the idiot see the hellmouth flying towards him?
- Taneel: Nosh, get me somebody on Tesskil with half a brain. Try the... senior Fillipod advisor.
- Taneel: Sir, I don't know if your scanners are showing the huge
- Cuddow: TESORO! ... tesoro tesoro tesoro
- This is the first time the Grand Voss appears in the comic.
- This is the first time the Cuddow appears in the comic.
- tesoro - treasure, since the government needs to protected...