From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/110422.html
- He is wounded, and dying.
- 48,000 Continuum soldiers had descended like wasps and killed everything that moved.
- He is the last alive...
- ... and knows he must force an early spawning
- A pre-Maker must carry on. Must be seeded with the idea. With the new faith.
- The spawn's brain, in turn, fires with a single thought: The ship. The ship. The ship. Run. Run. Run.
- He has never piloted before. But then, he's only been alive for fourteen hours....
- This page is chronologically followed by Page 0002, in fact, this page ends with the first two sentences of that page and completes the loop.