From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/110407.html
- Nosh: The secret police are reading my mail?
- Skitter: What do you care? ... Most of your mail is just funny pictures of seals.
- Nosh: hee hee! ... They are the puppies of the sea!
- Skitter: Whoaaaa. You have 84 unread vidpacks in here.
- Nosh: pfffft! Is junk mail... trying to sell me nail polish.
- Skitter: No: They're all from your grandpa.
- Skitter: ... Nail polish?
- Nosh: Eeesh. They are so many! Which one to open first?
- Skitter: Maybe the one titled "Open this open this" with 23 exclamation points?
- Nosh's grandfather: "Nosh... please. Don't forward me any more pictures of seals."
- Skitter: Hoooooop. Not that one.
- Nosh: He is kidding. He loves!
- Nosh: I send more.
- [click! click! click!]
- Interestingly, Skitter's argument about why Nosh shouldn't care too much about the secret police reading his mail is a quite contemporary thing during today's secret service reading everyone's mail crisis.