From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/110305.html
- Skitter: Two days they been goin' at it. ... How long do these Grand Councils last?
- Taneel: Last one took a week.
- Nosh: ha ha ha! YAHTZEE!
- Skitter: Buhhhhhh. This game is bore-snore. I'm out.
- Nosh: The trick is to roll the Yahtzee and then yell the "Yahtzee."
- Nosh: ... That is when it is fun.
- Skitter: ... And why does Orla get shore-leave and we don't??
- Taneel: The Imperial War College requested it. She's giving a talk on Veetan lymph nodes.
- Nosh: We gotta lotta lymph.
- Skitter: Man. I'd give a talk on fat turtles if it got me off this ship.
- Nosh: Interesting. How fat can turtles get? They are the ones with shell-condo, yes?
- Nosh: You would think shell keeps them all squished in and thin...
- Skitter: Why? Your shirts don't.
- Nosh: My shirts do the best they can. ... Blame is not with them.
- Nosh: ... is not with them.
- The bone core inside a turtle's shell grows like any other bone. The rest of the shell is made out of different materials and it stretches or grows along the bones in the shell.