From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/110108.html
- Cast out from the Colegium, cast out from the Continuum, he was on the run.
- ... Or rather, "they" were on the run.
- Rogue Spirit: Thi s w ay! T he sh ip.
- There was no recovering from this. Fleeing was their only option.
- ... But to where? To what end??
- Rogue Spirit: ma ker! We must f ly!
- He leaped the ship.
- [ship goes thoom]
- And stopped.
- And leaped again.
- Dozens of times, changing trajectories with each leap
- The Ring's wake was traceable, but it would take time.
- And he needed time: Time to think. Time to plan. ... Time to build an army.
- Ahmis: Land the ship. I need to spawn.
- This is the first time a Maker speaks in the comic.