From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/101218.html
- [Machito lands with a loud VOOOOOOOMMM, with the Ring lining up with the "O"'s]
- Skitter: pssst! Didn't you find it weid that the captain steered us in during the last stage?
- Nosh: pssst! No... Is always the case. Only captains are allowed to know location of Earth. Not even pilots or computers.
- Skitter: Whoa. Wait. Why did you "pssst" back??
- Taneel: Crew! Listen up! I'd normally grant shore-leave in a situation like this, but orders are "only Familia" leave the ship.
- Nosh: But... But...
- Taneel: I get it. We all want to stretch our lefs. But 10,000 ships just landed in Madrid, and the city can't handle it. So here we sit.
- Taneel: And sit.
- Nosh: Oooo! I know what that means...!
- Taneel: Nosh, NO. Stop. It does not mean a Yahtzee tournament.
- Nosh: YAHTZEE TOURNAMENNNT!