From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/101113.html
- Taneel: Oh. I see what you're asking, Skitter.
- Skitter: Steve.
- Taneel: --Skitter. This is a pickle. You do need to sleep at some point.
- Taneel: But as soon as I relieve you, we have a statistically significant chance of hittin' a pebble and blowin' the heck up.
- Nosh: One option, captain? We actually travel much faster with Skitter
- Skitter: Steve!
- Nosh: Skitter piloting the ship. So, perhaps we come to full stio while he sleeps... then make up time when he's awake?
- Taneel: We could. We could. Or we could just introduce Skitter
- Skitter: SIGH
- Taneel: to my favorite crewmate: Mr. Espresso Machine.
- Nosh: [off-screen] Captain, we can not just pump him full of coffee like a third-year architecture student.
- Taneel: [off-screen] Heck yes we can.
- Taneel: Nosh, do you realize the entire armada is returning to Madrid at the same time??
- Taneel: ... Do you realize where we'll park if we're late??
- Nosh: Ohhhh. I had not thought about tha--
- Taneel: In a dang Wal-mart parking lit in Barcelona. That's where.
- This is our first introduction to crewperson Espresso Machine.
- ↑ not an actual character