From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/101106.html
- Taneel: Night crew! ... How goes it?
- Skitter: Good, captain. Everything is hooooooo
- [ship evades asteroid with a BANK]
- Nosh: We have been coming up with a name for our pilot, here! We both agree we like...
- Skitter: ...Steve!
- [silent panel of Taneel staring back]
- Taneel: Well, lessee now: "Skitter is a ridiculous name that sounds like an 18th century case of the trots....
- Taneel: ... but "Steve" is the name of my jerk of an ex-husband.
- [silent panel of Taneel and Skitter staring at each other]
- Skitter: ... Skitter it is?
- Taneel: Skitter it is.
- This is the first time Taneel's ex-husband Steven is mentioned.