From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/101002.html
- He could've spent an extra day on his design: bringing more art to the artifact, more spirituality to the Spirit.
- But they told him he would get no food while he worked - and that just made him angry.
- So, with more than a little spite, he finished the task and exited the testing hall.
- All within an hour
- ... He wanted a sandwich
- The background on the last panel was rougher, sketchier once. It has been updated with a new illustration with the planned release of Act One as a book.
- ↑ http://www.drivecomic.com/news/1494.html