From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100821.html
- Nosh's Grandfather: You are Familia, are you not? ... Where are you on the family tree?
- Fernando: Oh. Uh... here.
- Nosh's Grandfather: Ah... Ah yes! I served under your grandfather! ... Before he was emperor, of course.
- Nosh: Grand-pa-pa, please. Our time is short. Have you seen this creature or not?
- Nosh's Grandfather: I don't think so, no. Tell me, friend: What do you know about yourself?
- Skitter: Nothing. Aside from being able to fly a shop, I don't get what all the fuss is about me. I'm nuthin' special.
- Nosh's Grandfather: No, no, no... Don't talk like that. Never talk like that.
- Nosh's Grandfather: Our minds tell us we are nothing, while our hearts insist that we are everything. You must always err towards your heart.
- [Skitter is pensive, while Nosh's grand-pa-pa smiles at him]
- Nosh: ... Biologically, he has two hearts.
- Nosh's Grandfather: Nosh.
- It turns out that the eldest do have wisdom and quotable sayings.