From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100807.html
- Nosh's grandfather: What brings you out to the meditation huts, Nosh? This is your time for journeying.
- Nosh: My journeys have raised a question, grandfather.
- Nosh: We are looking for a race of lost creatures. My friend, here, does not know his peoples.
- Skitter: Hey.
- Nosh's grandfather: Have you asked the humans? The always seem to... know... these things.
- Nosh: They have no record of these people
- Nosh's grandfather: Hmm. And have you checked our archives?
- Nosh: My captain is searching there, now.
- Nosh's grandfather: And so you have come here. Very well.
- Nosh's grandfather: ... In a situation like this, we must begin by asking the trickiest questions, first:
- Nosh's grandfather: Why don't you write?? Would it kill you to e-mail your grandpa, time-to-time???