From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100731.html
- Skitter: You're lyin'. ... Your people only live 25 years??
- Nosh: Is true! Why would I lie about this thing?
- Skitter: But... what you really mean is 25 Veetan years are, like, 100 Earth years, right?
- Nosh: Why you make this difficult? Is not mind puzzle. 25 years is 25 years.
- Nosh: And 25 years is much time! Is full life! Our old ones have travelled the stars, raised families, seen much.
- Nosh: ... There is much wisdom found in their ancient lives.
- Nosh's grandfather: I remember sitcoms as far back as 15 years ago!
- This is the first time Nosh's grandpa appears in the comic.