From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100717.html
- Taneel: Grand archivist, hello! I'm captain Taneel. I'm here regarding the--
- Grand archivist: Yes! Yes! Welcome! The proconsul said you'd be coming by. Welcome!
- Grand archivist: It's always a thrill when humans seek out our archives. We're usually called on as the empire's last resort. What a treat to be thought of first!
- Taneel: Yes. Well.
- Taneel: Yes.
- Grand archivist: In good news, the xenobiology wing is the smallest section of our central library. But in bad news...
- Grand archivist: ... I've been meaning to pick up a smidge.
- This is the first time Taneel's name comes up.
- This is the first time the grand archivist appears in the comic.