From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100710.html
- Taneel: OK people, huddle up. We need to talk strategy.
- Taneel: Our one goal on Veeta is to find data on what's-his-guts, here.
- Taneel: But rare knowledge is rarely written down.
- Taneel: So! While Orla and I search the Veetan archives, I want Nosh, 'Nando aaaand...
- Skitter: Me...
- Taneel: You... to go visit elder-care centers.
- Taneel: Find the oldest, most well-travelled Veetans on the planet... And see what they know. On a planet of travellers, I'm hoping somebody's seen one of these creatures.
- Nosh: Ooo! We shall talk to 25-year olds! ... The oldest of the old!
- Skitter: Wait, what? 25-year olds??
- Nosh: So few live to that age!
- Skitter: He did say "25 year olds," right?
- Nosh: They have travelled everywhere, seen everything, and are filled with a tremendous sense of joy.
- Nosh: The kind of joy a Veetan can only experience when they have--
- Skitter: ... finally moved outta their folks' house?