From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100529.html
- Taneel: [off-screen] OK people, listen up: We'll be on the Veetan homeworld in 20 minutes.
- Taneel: I want your gravity belts on at all times. This planet is denser than my great aunt Gertie... And if you take that belt off, your lumbar region crunches into a lumber region.
- Skitter: Two bad zingers in one announcement. Nice work.
- Taneel: Bottom line: Veetans may be able to schrug off their massive gravity like it's nuthin' - but we can't.
- Skitter: Dang! Your people must be wicked strong.
- Nosh: We are pacifists, so "strong" is not a word we focus on.
- Nosh: But by your standardings, yes: I am pretty strong.
- Nosh: ... I could squash a grape like a grape!
- [Nosh stares into void in sudden realisation]
- Nosh: ... Is not best use of that saying, I think.
- This is the first time Taneel's dense great aunt Gertie is mentioned.
- This is the first time gravity belts are mentioned in the comic. Neat. Where can I get one?