From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100417.html
- Skitter: [off-screen] Daaaaaaang. ... They spruced this ship up.
- Skitter: That's real cowhide you're sitting on, captain.... not cheap pleather.
- Taneel: And yet... the pleather is all mine.
- Skitter: And check out my new pilot's chair! It can go anywhere on the ship... and still let me drive.
- Orla: Ooo, let's test that out. I have to take you to the medical bay, anyway.
- Skitter: Whoa. Hey. Slow down there, killjoy. ... What for?
- Orla: Emperor's orders. I'm supposed to use any down time to research how your mohawk works.
- Skitter: I can tell you how it works:: I don't let people take scalpels to it... and it works just fine.
- Orla: Oh, relax, I'm not gonna take scalpels to it.
- Skitter: Oh. So... you're just gonna...
- Orla: Plaster it with the full e-m spectrum.
- Orla: ... A little.
- It is a fact that the comic would be less appreciated by its fans if it wasn't for the puns.