From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100410.html
- Emperor Cruz: I should note you'll be keeping the Machito as your ship of operations.
- Taneel: WHAT
- Emperor Cruz: I can't give you back your battleship. This is a mission of secrecy, not firepower.
- Taneel: The Machito's a dry-dock wreck! It's 17-years old!
- Emperor Cruz: I have 200 engineers giving it a complete overhaul. It'll be a masterful little ship.
- Taneel: They... already have a new Ring installed?
- Taneel: Wow.
- Emperor Cruz: And joining your crew will be Orla O'Malley: my junior adjutant imperial xenobiologist.
- Taneel: No. No. Nonono no.
- Emperor Cruz: But you'll need a xenobiologist if you're going to
- Taneel: ... I don't accept new crew unless their title has at least six ridiculous words in it.