From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100327.html
- Taneel: [off-screen] How do you even know about my pilot?
- Emperor Cruz: Captain, La Familia controls every computer on every ship in "La Grande y Felicissima Armada"
- Emperor Cruz: As soon as I knew my uncle's... killer... was on board the Machito, I began monitoring your every move.
To personally ensure your conspiracy was brought to justice.
- Taneel: Oh stop the charade. You were gonna kill us.
- Emperor Cruz: But my dear! That little pilot of yours was an unexpected miracle!
- Emperor Cruz: We have never seen anything like him. He single-handedly destroyed a Continuum ship!
- Emperor Cruz: Think of what we could do with a fleet of little hims!
- Emperor Cruz: Disregard your feelings for me, and think of the human race!
- Emperor Cruz: We're no longer skirmishing with the Continuum. They're suddenly out to destroy us. And they can.
- Emperor Cruz: ... We need a way to stop them
- Taneel: Could we sue for peace?
- Emperor Cruz: "Sue" for peace...? Would they accept the curt summons?
- Suing for peace is a thing. It's more about agreeing on something than it is about actual courts.