From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100320.html
- Emperor Cruz: You and I have a shared opportunity, captain.
- Taneel: An opportunity?
- Emperor Cruz: Indeed! To set things right! ... I have a war that's going badly, and you have a sentence that needs commuting.
- Taneel: How it is that you kill your uncle and I end up with the jail sentence for it?
- Emperor Cruz: You have a jail sentence because your Veetan killed the emperor.
... According to every official record on every planet you'll ever land on.
- Taneel: Lovely.
- Emperor Cruz: But now! Now we have a chance to put all that right! To fix your sentence and fix my war.
- Taneel: And what do you need for that to happen?
- Emperor Cruz: Just your little pilot, my dear captain.*Or rather... 10,439 Pilots exactly like him.
- Apparently, there are 10 439 ships with Ring Drives in the armada.