From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100306.html
- Taneel: To what do I owe the pleasure, your Highness?
- Emperor Cruz: I would speak with you in person, captain. Right now.
- Taneel: Don't suppose I have a choice in that.
- Emperor Cruz: Not really, no. I'll see you in my throne room in 15 minutes.
- Taneel: Aren't you forgetting something? I can't get to your throne if I don't know where you are.
- Emperor Cruz: Oh, you'll find me. I'm in the same orbital parking lot you are.
- Emperor Cruz: [off-screen] Your ship is parked in E-9, I see.
- [sign in front of Machito says E-9]
- Emperor Cruz: [off-screen] ... And I', im E-10.
- This is the first time La Invencible appears in the comic. It is... somewhat bigger than the Machito.