From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100220.html
- [Maker ship fires, shooting goes VAAT VAAT]
- Skitter: [off-screen] Captain! They're firing microwave bursts!
- Nosh: Ooof! Hide the popcorn!
- Fernando: Ugh! Must you make that joke every time?
- Skitter: Guys, I can't out-fly these dudes.
- Skitter: Just 'cause I can see better don't mean I can drive better.
- Nosh: Is not true!
- Nosh: You just have to tell yourself "the magic was inside you all along"
- Skitter: WHAT?
- Skitter: What possible way could that help me defeat these jer--
- [Taneel, Fernando and Nosh drink their milkshakes with a loud SSSSSSIPPP! and Skitter looks flabbergasted]
- This is the first time ship-to-ship weapon technology is shown in the comic.
- The milkshake place is mentioned in the previous page.
- This page makes use of the Gilligan Cut trope.