From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/100213.html
- [pilot removes helmet, which goes tsssh.]
- Skitter: The pilot's chair? You want me to steer this... steer?
- Taneel: Yes, and quickly. That Continuum ship's getting better at piloting these asteroids. You gotta lose 'em.
- Nosh: ... And when you do, I take us all for milkshake!
- Skitter: --Wait. What do you mean when you say "lose 'em"?
- Nosh: Ooo! Computer says nearest milkshake place is not far!
- Skitter: I can't outrun them, I can't hide from them...
- Taneel: You can thread a needle in an asteroid field. What do you think I'm asking you to do?
- Skitter: Um... To fly...
- Taneel: ... that causes us to "lose" them when they go "boom"
- Nosh: And then milkshake for everybody
- This human pilot has not appeared since this page. His helmet, however, reappears on Page 0168.