From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/091212.html
- Nosh: Captain, you stole this ship?!? You should not have done this! Now you are actual criminal!
- Taneel: Nosh, we're already criminals in the eyes of the new emperor. Too loyal to the old regime.
- Nosh: Yes, but now they chase you! You should have left me in jail!
- Taneel: [pokes Nosh with a pok]
- Taneel: I couldn't leave you in there. You're too pretty for jail.
- Nosh: No! I am scrappy! I can scap with the scrappers in a scrappy way.
- Taneel: Half of those aren't words.
- Nosh: [stares into void]
- Nosh: Captain... Why would tey say I kill emperor?? I would not do this thing.
- Taneel: Nosh, I know that. You don't have a violent bone in your body.
- Taneel: I can't even get you to play aggressively in Monopoly.
- Nosh: Oof! Is too much anger in Monopoly.
- Nosh: ... Share the railroads!
- Nosh: Everyone benefits!