From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/091205.html
- Fernando: Before you go on the bridge, a word to the wise:
- Fernando: The captain ain't a happy camper at the moment.
- Fernando: When my uncle threw you in jail, he also took away her command. Said she "cavorted with regicide."
- Nosh: I do not know this word, "cavort"
- Fernando: The senior staff spent the last four weeks shipless, exhausting all our official options. We finally decided to steal this old scout ship to get you out.
- Nosh: ... or "regicide"
- Fernando: [off-screen] This thing's gravity barely works, the air filters smell like foot... The whole thing feels like flying through space in a Madrid cab.
- Fernando: So as you go in, know that the captain is an unhappy captain.
- Skitter: [to Nosh] ... And unhappy grandmother captain??
- Taneel: An unhappy grandmother captain who'll put a boot up your
- Fernando: Welcome aboard the Machito
- To prance, said of mounts
- To move about carelessly, playfully or boisterously.
- The killing of a king.
- One who kills a king.
- ↑ cavort. (2016, January 18). Wiktionary, The Free Dictionary. Retrieved 19:21, April 5, 2016 from https://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=cavort&oldid=36287027.
- ↑ regicide. (2016, March 16). Wiktionary, The Free Dictionary. Retrieved 19:24, April 5, 2016 from https://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?title=regicide&oldid=37620783.