From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/091107.html
- Taneel: [off-screen] It looks like we've lost the battle cruisers
- Taneel: [off-screen] Mr. Cruz, bring nosh up to the bridge.
- Nosh: What an honor, little friend! You are being escorted by the head of engineering himself!
- Skitter: The head of engineering? This dude's like 13.
- Fernando: 14
- Skitter: So... what... you like wicked-smart or somethin'?
- Fernando: No no no no no. I'm...
- Skitter: Familia? What Familia?
- Nosh: The Familia! The royal Familia! Only they are allowed into ship's ring. Only they can work on the Drive.
- Fernando: Yep. Just the 1,200 of us.
- Skitter: 1,200? But there's thousands of Drive ships in the armada.
- Fernando: ... And that's the heart-warming story of how a 14-year old came to be an engineer.
- Fernando: C'mon.