From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/091024.html
- Nosh: No! No stopping! We can find out your name later!
- [writing on background says MAIN AIRLOCK]
- Nosh: I bet we find in some random desk drawer! Next to old gum and paper-clips! ... Is always the case.
- Skitter: What are you even saying?
- Nosh: I'm saying we must go! This roof is about to come dow-
- Nosh: Oh.
- Nosh: Fernando.
- Fernando: Nosh.
- [silent panel of awkwardness]
- Nosh: 'Nando... Is all lies!! I did not kill your grandfather!
- Fernando: Would I be holding open an airlock for you if I thought you had?
- [steel I-beam goes KANG on Nosh's head]
- Nosh: I suppose not
- [steel I-beams go KONG KANG on Nosh's head]
- Nosh: Still, this is awkward conversation moment!
- Fernando: Only because you have steel I-beams hittin' you on the head.
- This is the first time Fernando appears in the comic.