From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/091010.html
- "Nature," it is said, "abhors a vacuum."
- As it turns out, nature abhors a great many things. Such as scout ships that pinch space meters from a moon.
- The moon, in such a case, ends up taking it in the kisser.
- Taneel: [off-screen] Nosh! We're Here!
- Nosh: Yes. Yes. ... Is not subtle.
- Taneel: [off-screen] How fast can you get to the airlock?
- Nosh: I will go like cheetah! Big, fat cheetah! We arrive in no time!
- Taneel: [off-screen] Whoa whoa whoa...
"We"? Who's we?
- Nosh: A new friend, captain! We must give him quarter - he risked his life to save mine. I owe him a life debt.
- Taneel: [off-screen] Good Lord. You and your life debts. How many are you up to now?
- Nosh: ... Is now a baker's dozen!
- Taneel: [off-screen] Learn to defend your dang self!!
- A baker's dozen means 13.