From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/090905.html
- Nosh: Hey, little Friend!
- Nosh: You 'wake!
- Nosh: You very brave, little friend! You jump between me and guard's weapon. Thinking to save me, eh?
- Skitter: [dazzed]
- Nosh: Is brave, but not smart. You have leetle body. Like tiny Badger.
- Nosh: Mine is big. Would not have hurt.
- Nosh: [pats tummy] [pat pat pat]
- Skitter: [looks confuzzled]
- Nosh: Is OK! No need to talk!
I carry you to prison infirmary.
- Skitter: Prison?
- Nosh: Ha ha! Yes! Prison Moon.
... You forget?
- Nosh: You take boonk on head, I think. Need to rest.
- Skitter: Wait. Stop. Why am I in prison? Who are you?
- Skitter: And why do you have theat ridiculous accent??
- Nosh: Ha! I run out of cab fare outside Moscow, once. Stuck there six years