From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/090815.html
- Begin Prologue
- Tabernas Desert, Spain. 2258.
- These are the eyes of a failed man.
- The life of Conrado Cruz, senior project engineer, ended this morning
- Eighteen years at the mighty IndústriaGlobo. Eighteen years a man who knew his place in life.
- And now, like seven billion other unlucky citizens on Earth and the colonies, he is jobless amid an unending depression.
- He has little hope, less savings
- And five children awaiting his news in Madrid
- He is a lonely soul
- Crossing the lonely wastes
- Of Tabernas
- This is the first page of the comic.
- This is the first page of the Main Plot.
- This is the first appearance of Conrado Cruz, the first mention of his family.
- This is the first mention of IndústriaGlobo.
- A first draft of a translation into Spanish has been done
- ↑ @kavwords: "@davekellett I tried my hand at translating some Imperial English-Spanish Hybrid!"