From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170413.html
- Memories In Future Tense
- written and drawn by Mike Norton - battlepug.com
- Sarge: Listen up, nurslings!
You know what's about to happen, so I'll spare niceties.
- Sarge: The science temple has fallen. There's a good chance everything you know and love is 'gone'.
- Sarge: But we aren't!
As long as one of us still controls our own mind, this is still our rock.
- Sarge: I will not be subjugated.
And I promise that while I draw life fume, I will not let any of you be, either. 'Whatever' the cost!
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.