From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170411.html
- Memories In Future Tense
- written and drawn by Mike Norton - battlepug.com
- Vinnie: [writing] "We've made camp in the cutadel center. We have no doubt the Vinn will return and in much greater numbers."
"Until then, I write to you and listen to the other survivors."
- Vinnie: [writing] "Irole and Deerole made the evening portion with what rations we could assemble. They are snipers from the lower regions.
Irole makes fun of Deerole's eyesight."
- Vinnie: [writing] "Tikko is the last survivor of his cadre. He hasn't stopped pacing since the attack. Muttering formula or something."
- Vinnie: [writing] "Sinc is the medic. He is quiet and good-natured. He shared a story of his travels on the planet's surface."
- Vinnie: [writing] "Ziff, our munitions officer, told what may be the filthiest joke in the universe. I'm serious. It made Sinc vomit."
- Vinnie: [writing] "Rather than engage with them, I just listen..."
- Vinnie: [writing] "... And think of you"
- Vinnie: [writing] "And then, there's SARGE..."
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.
- This is the first appearance of Irole, Deerole, Sinc, Tikko, Ziff and Binko.