From Drive: The SciFi Comic
(Redirected from Last Page)
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/180111.html
- Orla: OK: I got our surrounding breaches sealed up. But with communications and sensors out, all we can do is... sit.
- Taneel: Hmm.
- Cuddow: Actually. With aplogies for not asking, I rigged up an old Fillipod trick.
- Cuddow: I tore up a bit of ceiling, and soldered a small magnetron onto the hull.
- Cuddow: The spider steel should amplify the magnetron to create a sort of pinging that other ships might pick up.
- Nosh: A beacon? Oh, hooray! Cuddow saves the days! Now we must all get him bestest Christmas gifts! With bestest bows!
- Cuddow: No, no: It's still a weak play, Nosh. Passing ships will either have to fly very close, or have amazing sensors to notice thant pinging.
- Orla: But it's something. Thank you, Cuddow.
- Taneel: Indeed. Why don't we all go have a look: See if we can't find a way to boost that signal.
- Cuddow: YES! IT'S OVER HERE!
- Taneel: Oh gosh hey wow maybe our chief science officer could join us?
- Nosh: Sorry! Was still on Christmas.
- This page is called "ohgoshheywow"