From Drive: The SciFi Comic
(Redirected from Last Page)
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/180920.html
- Strong Primo: Where even are we? The readings in this system are super wonky.
- Tres Primos Pilot: We're not in a system. We're out in the middle of nowhere. Genuinely nowhere. The nearest star is... far.
- Porthos: But you're right. The readings here are coo-coo-ka-choo. There's a massive distortion just a few A.U. away.
- Strong Primo: It's kinda acting like a black hole, but... wait. No, not at all.
- Porthos: Hold up, hold up. Which direction did you point us when we left Las Hermanitas?
- Tres Primos Pilot: I dunno. I winged it. Kinda galactic center, I guess?
- Porthos: I THINK I KNOW WHERE WE ARE.
- Porthos: I THINK I KNOW WHAT THAT IS.
- Porthos: Ladies and gents, I think we just stumbled onto a particularly stable Einstein-Rosen bridge.
- Tres Primos Pilot: Waaait...
- Tres Primos Pilot: ... We just found McBride's Wormhole?
- Dave: Friends! I'm kickstarting Drive book 2! Jump in now and treat yourself!
... You can even pick up both books if you haven't yet!
- This page is called "Coo-Coo-Ka-Choo".
- Please consider supporting the DRIVE Kickstarter on DRIVEKICKSTARTER.COM!