From Drive: The SciFi Comic
(Redirected from Last Page)
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170817.html
- Nameless Sill: ... But, your telepath has walls built up in his mind. You know this, yes?
- Taneel: We do. He's lost his memories.
- Nameless Sill: Not lost. They are there. Full and bright and dancing...
- Nameless Sill: ... behind panes of opaque glass.
- Nameless Sill: I can only see glimpses, but they are all of fairer days:
Tall trees with high-built homes... filled with food and family. All set in endless jungles of blue.
- Taneel: Blue jungles?
- Skitter: Please... I have to know more! Can you shake more memories loose?
- Nameless Sill: This is a choice for you to make, friend. I can not unlock a door your hold closed.
- Skitter: I'm not holding it closed. Please don't play word games with me: If you can see my memories, you can fix them! You have to!
- Nameless Sill: Friend, I can not. But you can. In the great Quiet.
- Nameless Sill: Here, I will show you...
- Taneel: Wait! No! SKITTER!
- We're kickstarting a hardcover collection of anatomy of animals! Treat yourself, and support the comic!
- This page is called "Elsewhere"