From Drive: The SciFi Comic
This content is not published under a Creative Commons license! Text and images are used in this wiki only with permission of the author. The content should stay true to the original.
Follow this link to get to the original: http://www.drivecomic.com/archive/170209.html
- Freedo: I'm sorry you got tangled up in all this. Really? The Klocknocks think you are me?
- Nosh: Maybe need new glasses prescription. Maybe we find them optometry coupons and make friends.
- Freedo: Hey! Klocknocks! I am Freedo. The one you were shooting at is my friend, Nosh! You made a mistake. Okay?
- Nosh: I forgive you for donuts mishap too.
- Freedo: I can't tell, are they still shooting at you, or are they shooting at me now?
- Nosh: This harder to navigate than Russian intersection during piroshki festival.
- Freedo: Wait, who's that second party? Looks like an old-people convention is letting out.
- Nosh: The grampies seem to be looking for something where the donut table was.
- Taneel: Wait, I recognize them. That's the retired assassins guild.
- Nosh: Maybe I go lie to doddering assassins, say was the Klocknocks throw donut table down shaft.
- Taneel: Let's not. Their Philosophy is to slaughter and take down the goverment first, ask questions later.
Plus you have donut powder around your mouth.
- Tales of the Drive
- Short stories set in the Drive universe.
Written and drawn by today's best artists.